TRI-NI-TY

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tri-Ni-Ty updated!

Its been a long time since I brought you anything on the where-abouts of Tri, Ni and Ty, but don't assume they haven't been out and about with us! They have accompanied us many places, they were at the corps away day, and more recently youth councils! I currently have no pictures fomr the away day, but I have some pics from youth councils....

What's youth councils without bowling?? I would like to point out at this point that yours truely won, with not one, two, or even 3, but 4 strikes! Not that I liike to boast or anything Tongue Out






Tri, Ni and Ty get stuck in a KFC, don't they love their food?! NB we do not spend all our time in fast food restraunts - honest!! (It was Becca and Aled who wanted to go there... Rolling Eyes)
There are more pics to come, from the away day.. watch this space!!
And of course we look forward to ROOTS 2006... long way away yet but aren;t you excited?! No?? ok... lol

1 Comments:

  • hehehe you got it wrong about tri - ni and ty ya no. it was aled who wanted to go to KFc not becca. Becca wanted to go to Macdonalds!

    By Blogger B, at 3:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home